Get cooking... DELICIOUS Cauliflower Risotto
🛒You Will Need:
This dish will serve approximately 4 people.
- 1 1/2 cups of cauliflower rice
- 1 diced onion
- 2 spring onion strands
- 8 sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of dried Italian herbs
- 400 grams of diced chicken breast or quorn
- 1/2 cup of parmasen cheese or nutritional yeast
- Fresh parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
1. Make your cauliflower rice by chopping up a cauliflower into florets and placing them in a food processor or similar.
2. Add 2 cloves of garlic to the processor to mix in with the cauliflower.
3. In a pan place 2 teaspoons of olive oil, onion, spring onion, mushrooms, dried herbs, sea salt and cracked pepper.
4. Cook until the onion starts to soften, then add the cauliflower rice.
5. Stir the cauliflower rice through the vegetables.
6. Add cooked chicken or quorn.
7. Add the broth or stock and keep stirring for 5 minutes.
8. Cauliflower rice doesn’t take long to cook at all! Once it is hot add your cheese or nutritional yeast.
9. Sprinkle some fresh parsley on the top.